domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Xmas homework 11-12

 My life in three moments: 
In this picture there are my sister and me when we went with my parents in Disneyland Paris. We stayed there five days and it was amazing. This place is the paradise of the children, there 
are attraction and character of Disney.

In this picture there are my companions of the summer camping. It was incredible stay there for eleven days with this people. Most of they I talk and I meet, but miss their very much, I want to pass eleven days too or more with their.

 

This is a picture of my actual football team, there are very important for me. I love playing football with their. When I was playing in C.D.Banyoles I didn't feel comfortable, I wanted to stop playing, but in Atlètic Club Banyoles I thing so I playing for years yet.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario